Our Specialist - Wavertree
At Ableworld, we recognise that not all situations are the same and many customers have a variety of unique needs and requirements, this is where our Specialist Team can help provide bespoke mobility equipment for adults and children.
Our Specialist Team are highly trained with over 25 years' experience between them, so you can be sure they know how to respond to your unique situation and find the equipment that suits your needs, for your independence.
We provide a one to one service in store or in the comfort of your own home. We handle everything from assessment to handover, giving a personal service, training and advice. We also cater for care homes looking for equipment and can offer some bulk buy options, if required. All of our demonstrations are free and carried out without any obligation to make a purchase.
All of our staff are DBS checked for added peace of mind. Through years of experience, Ableworld has earned a deep level of trust from our clients, their families and health care professionals. Ableworld is dedicated to helping people remain independent and use all major distributors of mobility equipment, so you can be sure of the optimum choice.
(Ableworld accept wheelchair/powerchair vouchers enabling you to choose the equipment that suits your lifestyle and your image from a large selection of suppliers).
Home demonstrations are available.
What products we can offer you?
- Children's wheelchairs and powerchairs
- Powerchairs with specialist seating and power controls
- Specialist seating clinic
- Hoists, moving and handling equipment
- Pressure care seating and mattresses
- Profiling beds
- Active user wheelchairs
- Sports wheelchairs
- Bariatric products for larger sizes
- Access ramp systems
For more information please get in touch with us at 01253 335614
Specialist Mobility Advisor
Merseyside and Lancashire
Jayne is a qualified Occupational Therapist, Jayne has spent
her whole working life supporting and encouraging people of
all ages to live fulfilling, engaging and independent lives. Prior to
completing her Occupational Therapy degree in 2010.
Jayne worked as:
- Technical Instructor within a learning disability day centre
- Senior Nursing Assistant with NHS hospitals
- Senior Nursing Assistant within a hospice setting
- Community Care Assistant with Crossroads Care Scheme (Dementia Care)
- Volunteer Activity Co-Ordinator within a residential care home
- Since obtaining her degree Jayne spent 5 years at Seashell Trust, a national charity and educational setting for young adults with complex and severe learning disabilities. As part of a small team of occupational therapists, Jayne provided opportunities for the students to learn new skills to gain greater independence in their lives.
"The problem our customers have is that they are not given choice, they are not always given the correct information. Other times the customer or family members are confused about their situation and want to discuss their options with someone who understands or can help, as they often feel they don’t get enough options from the medical and social care professionals."